Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A New Hope...

Welcome to the new Opa-Age....blog. I guess I had been meaning to do this for a while now, since everyone has been saying that the OA forum is pretty much Opa's blog anyway since I post there so fucking much. But now with Reanimated's forum on the fritz, I thought why not start this blog thing and see how it goes.

I still plan to keep the same types of "retarded" topics...on video games, politics, and whatever shit happens to cross my mind at the moment...except now things wouldn't be cluttered by Sfag trolling or other worthless spam. I think this would end up being better than the original OA. So welcome, hope you have a good time here!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE BLOG, GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL. I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE VALUABLE COHERENT POSTS!

1 comment:

WhiteFu said...

This is Opa-Age the way it was meant to be :arr